Dynaudio custom install limited warranty
Dynaudio warrants its custom install products to be free from defects in materials and workmanship under conditions of normal use and service for a lifetime period from the date of original purchase. For this warranty to apply, the unit must be installed and used according to its written instructions.
The obligation under this warranty shall be limited to the replacement, repair or refund of any such defective device within the warranty period, provided that:
- inspection by Dynaudio indicates the validity of the claim;
- the defect is not the result of damage, misuse, lightning, power surges, negligence, improper operation (installation) or failure to follow instructions contained in the manual or written instructions provided by Dynaudio after the original purchase;
- the product has not been altered in any way or repaired by others and that factory sealed units are unopened (a service charge plus parts and labour will be applied to units defaced or physically damaged);
- the dealer from whom the Dynaudio products were purchased was authorized to sell such products at the time of the original purchase;
- the service provider for, including but not limited, installation or repair of the product, was authorized in writing by Dynaudio;
- the original, dated Bill of Sale is presented whenever service is required during the warranty period;
- freight charges for the return of products to Dynaudio are prepaid;
- all units ‘out of warranty’ are subject to a service charge. The service charge will cover minor repairs (major repairs will be subject to additional charges for parts and labour).
This warranty is in lieu of and excludes all other warranties, expressed or implied. Neither this warranty nor any other warranty, express or implied, including implied warranties of merchantability and fitness, shall extend beyond the warranty period.
Dynaudio shall not be liable for damages to any other equipment or other items at the site of use, or any other damages whether incidental, consequential or otherwise. Dynaudio shall not be liable for any anticipated profits, any incidental or consequential damages, loss of time or other losses incurred by the purchaser in connection with the purchase, operation or use of the product.
The information this document contains is subject to change without notice. In the event that there are differences between this warranty and the provisions of any advertisements, documentation, product brochures or packaging cartons, the terms of this warranty shall prevail.